Thursday, March 17, 2016

I Made and Baked the Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies


Yesterday I made and baked the flourless peanut butter cookies. It's really simple, unlikely heavy as the last I made and baked. You don't have to have an additional time on the flour, cool. I have found this simple baking recipe from the Tasty video on Facebook. It's yummy! Here is what you need to do. Setting up the ingredients. There are only three items in the ingredients. Simple, simple! 

1 cup peanut butter
*1 cup sugar 
1 egg

*The video show white sugar, however, my sister-in-law said that brown sugar is the same as the white sugar. So I decided to plan b is brown sugar. Because of the white sugar is not in the kitchen as we don't have one. You can either choose which sugar you for your cookies: white or brown.

I stirred until the flourless peanut butter dough become dry. I dropped by heaping teaspoonfuls onto the ungreased cookie sheet. And I slightly flattened in crisscross pattern with tines of fork.


I was about to bake the flourless peanut butter cookies at 350 degrees' oven for 10 minutes. And I looked forward to tasting some of the yummy cookies! Yours, Loiriam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take your time to leave a comment.