Tuesday, November 18, 2014

The Making and the Baking of Peanut Butter Cookies

Tonight I made the peanut butter cookies. Peanut butter cookie is a heavy making and baking. Before I made these, I was setting up the ingredients to get ready for making the peanut butter cookies. Here are some pictures of the peanut butter cookies.


I combined peanut butter, shortening, brown sugar, milk and vanilla in a large bowl.
I added two eggs to these ingredients.
After I added the eggs, I blended them to these ingredients.
I dropped the two flours to these ingredients. You can either drop the two flours or one and shake it off to the ingredients. Everyone have different way to do with the flour. :)
I stirred until the peanut butter dough become dry.
I dropped by heaping teaspoonfuls two inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
I flattened slightly in crisscross pattern with tines of fork.
There is go, the raw crisscross pattern peanut butter cookie! :D
I was about to bake the peanut butter cookies. :)
After I baked, the peanut butter cookies, are now serving. :D

The peanut butter cookies are yummy! :D Mmm! Do you like the peanut butter cookies? I'm sure you all do like them. :) Yours, Loiriam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take your time to leave a comment.