Thursday, January 3, 2019

Housing Needed

It’s 2019, and I’m not ready for it. Why not? Because of I still have no home. I’m crying! I’m trying my best to stay positive but seriously need a roof over my head! What is the hell wrong with people?! Why can’t they let me move in home by now? Okay, life is not easy when having no home. Hey seriously! Home is for everyone! Not homeless! Homeless NEEDS ENOUGH! It’s time for vacant the homeless people to the homes. Do you know why I need home? Because of...


  • I’m not the wild animal.
  • Home keep me warm from cold outside, keep me cool from the hot sun, keep me dry from rain, name it.
  • Rest on soft, not on the street.
  • Food, clothes 
  • Bath to keep me clean 
  • More space 
  • Etc.
This is why home is so important! Without it, I’m going to be like a crazy woman! Because of it’s too hard for me! However, this is not who I am. I am a sweet woman and I should be not outside at all the time. I need love, not hate. It’s really sad to see homeless people feel unloved, uncared and sad. But some of them have a positive thought. And I try to copy that example. I need to learn how to be patient with people who continue to stay progressing my home credit as I allow them to have time to decide if they want me to be a tenant or not. I’m not need to worry about them as I have God in my life. I pray Him for finding me a home.

                                          Lord, help me find home 
                                          Thus, I can write a spiritual poem
                                          About You, my Lord
                                          Forgive people who hungry for money 
                                          As I forgive them for being selfish 
                                           Thank you for hearing my prayer. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Take your time to leave a comment.