Sunday, February 11, 2018

My Messy Saturday

Yesterday was my messy Saturday. I left home unpreparedly. At bus stop, I searched my bus pass. But I found none. Yikes! I had to go back home and grab it and the key. God, why that's happened to me? Well, it's happened. When I went back home, I tried to ring the bell because my key was not with me. I rang the bell several times until finally, my roommate returned home from the store. So, I made it in home and I had to accept my lesson of losing one hour waiting for the next bus. I was supposed to leave home at 11:50am. Unfortunately, I did not prepare for the day. And so, I had to wait for the next bus.  



At 1pm, I got on the bus. Rode me to downtown. And transferred me to the second bus for Starbucks. 

In Starbucks, I made the poetic video of myself being a single lady. I had been single for long, long, long time. No good man ever wants me? Did I make him wrong? Well, it's me who I can love myself. But it would be very nice if I can be a selfless love. For a good man who he would have ever love me in my 20's. Now I'm in my 30's thanking my overprotective parents who are free to choose any man in their faith for me. But the good thing is they can let Jehovah to take care of me. God watch over me as I regularly pray any confession I confess to Him. From now on every Saturday I choose to date myself, drinking my favorite drink, and reading my favorite book which I love to have to peace of my mind. I'm glad that I can go in a quiet place.  


RedStar Paris white top-Gift from mom/Red pants-Charlotte Russe/Hot Pink Ties Gray Fila Sneakers-BROOKS


After Starbucks, I went to shop in K-Mart and bought something I need. And then I returned home. Sweet Home Sweet. Mm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take your time to leave a comment.