Saturday, October 14, 2017

The Red Love Loi in the Mall

Red/Black hair bow - Hot Topic/Red Plaidurday shirt - Charlotte Russe/Red pant - Charlotte Russe/Black shoes - Rosse

Loi in Starbucks/Barnes & Noble in 2017

This morning I went out of my home at 8:30am for returning the two items and I received two receipts. However, the money does not deposit my bank. I need that money back. Smh. But I hope it will return to me. Wait and see. Anyways, after I returned the two items, I went to Starbucks and Barnes & Noble in the mall for dating myself and for reading The Tail of Emily Windsnap book. I read on two chapters, 15 and the last one was 16. Yay! I will read the next book Emily Windsnap and the Monster from the Deep by next week Saturday. I'm looking forward to read it. I enjoyed The Tail of Emily Windsnap book. It's fascinating of how Emily can turn into a mermaid. Oh! I found so straightly bold word from Emily that she need to see her dad, a merman. I love the 4 love quotes are: 

"...belief in love." 

"You can't make people stop loving each other just because a law says it's wrong." 

"My dad fell in love. So what? What did I do to deserve to grow up without a father?" 

"If it really is so terrible, if love is such a horrible crime, then fine, lock me up." 

I wore a red Plaidurday and pant. The new beautiful upgraded style myself. I also bought the fall treats: Pumpkin Spice Latte and Pumpkin Spice Muffin. The cost of these are totally $8.06. I felt inspired by Simple Elegance. I thank her for impacting me to do this art of myself. <3 Loiriam 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take your time to leave a comment.