Wednesday, October 11, 2017

A Friend is not a big mouth person

Anonymous is safe. But with description, it can be known.-me, Loiriam

#badexperience #OhIKnowWho #OhThatsYou 

Oh, my goodness. From what I experience today and also, yesterday, too is that...God! Heh heh! Wow. … I lost my trust in friend. What's the reason? Well, friend is not just a friend. But friend is those who like a person is a friend. A friend is with a friend that do not necessary to share the name with other people who a friend does not like, or dislike about word or action. With a friend that share the name with other people is not a friend. It's a big mouth! How do I feel? I feel mad and valueless in with a friend. It's sound like she betrays me. She does not keep my name secrets. I wonder if she thinks she is my friend, but share my feeling about that I dislike in another person's word? Is she my friend? Hm.  

What about you? Did you experience that situation? If yes, leave a comment about what friend is. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take your time to leave a comment.