Friday, November 3, 2017

An Open Letter to Unkind People

You only said "Cookie Monster" once, but once was more than enough. You must realise the impart that words can have on someone, so let me just break it down into something even you will understand. If you tell your friend she's eating fruit good, she won't remember it. If you call her Cookie Monster, she will remember it forever. I'll never forget exactly what I felt after you made fun of.

You made me experience something that I never had before. I never had anyone who call me "Cookie Monster". You obviously thought you are okay with saying that. However, I'm not mad at you, I do feel bad for you.

I feel bad for you because you obviously have never had an important figure in your life to tell you that saying something like that isn't acceptable. Someone have taught you to show respect people in general. I worry that because you don't practice respect.

Lastly, I have to say thank you, and I mean that. Because you, I now know exactly what I don't want in a friendship. I never, ever want to be friend with someone who think it's OK to hurt a friend's feeling. Because of you, my standards for friends are what I deserve as I exactly know.

Sincerely, Loiriam

What do you think of this letter? Is this letter good for you? Let me know. Leave a comment. Have good night. Bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take your time to leave a comment.