Thursday, October 5, 2017

My Diary Card for Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Starts Time: 11:27pm

I got up at 5:15am, I took a warm shower. I noticed when I entered the bathroom, the water was on. I'm disappointed. My roommate does not do what I tell her. Smh 

After I took a shower, I dress my work uniform on. I sat down and relaxed for only so little time. Because of the bus came at 6:28am. I was rushing to eat the light breakfast and make the hot chocolate milk. And then I got ready to go. Thankfully, I did not miss the bus because I was on time waiting for it. I was on the bus #60 riding to downtown for changing to bus #20. I was not satisfied with the bus driver. I was just accidentally dropped the transfer ticket and he mad at me? Oh, give me a break. No one have to be perfect. Anyone makes mistakes. That's all part of life. I saw him the other day that he was talking to the two female JWs. Cool. Who's care? Anyway, after bus #20, I changed to #10 for getting to work area at 7:56am. Off to walk, while I walked, a son of a bitch did not stop at red stop sign for me. So rude of him. Smh. 

At work, my duty is to clean the 33 rooms. That's a lot works for me to do. Thankfully, my boss let me work with my new co-worker for catching up to be done before 6pm. Whew! My tip of today is really not much. Oh, well.  

Okay, off to sleep! Bye!  Yours, Loiriam

Ends Time: 11:51pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take your time to leave a comment.