Thursday, October 5, 2017

My Diary Card for Yesterday Fair Career

Yesterday

Starts Time: 11:38pm



I got up little bit late. Thankfully, I made on time for Fair Career. Although I could not make it. Why? Because of no resumé due to Google Drive does not support my resumé file, and the printer is still not working. I'm so disappointed. I was lying on my bed with my sadness and sorrow. Sorrow is still happening, God. Finally, my staff helped me to fix my resumé file. He showed me how to switch it from Google Drive to Pages. I didn't know that. So, I thanked him for solving my file problem. Now I know the future. The lesson I learned from today is next time I will prepare for Fair Career in November.  


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ends Time: 11:58pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take your time to leave a comment.