Saturday, September 30, 2017

Reading the New Book in the Mall

Hot Pink Blouse - The Limited/Purple pants - Ross/Black shoes - Ross


Today I went to Starbucks and Barnes & Noble in the mall for dating myself by alone and for reading my new favorite author, Liz Kessler. The name of her book is The Tail of Emily Windsnap. This book is for the young readers ages 8-12. Do I act like a young girl? Who cares? If you think that I act that way. Wrong! I'm an adult and I act like a woman. And yes anyone can read The Tail of Emily Windsnap. It's not have to be the specific age. Enjoy reading your favorite book. *wink*  And also with the new flavor of Starbucks called "Pumpkin Spice Latte" that I bought. It costs me $5.25. It was not that bad. And there are a lot of people at the mall. No problem. I'm chilling with reading the book and drinking the latte.-:D. 

My goal for October is to go out to Starbucks and other different coffee shops on Saturdays. The new custom for lonesome is to go away. Because of in the house that I learned from my former friend. It's lonely. So to get out of the house, be socialized. What I mean is that to enjoy yourself while you have a fun day. 

I got home this early evening and I had to do laundry. I always do that on every Saturday. I also cooked rice for dinner. I ate it with cheese. Simple as that. I'm satisfied.-:) 

Okay, off to go! I hope you had a fabulous Saturday. Good night! Yours, Loiriam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take your time to leave a comment.