Tuesday, January 12, 2016

The Joyful Vacation

Belatedly, I went to Jersey for the joyful vacation. As the thankful notes, I started to add to write for the joys of each day with the two scriptures Matthew 2:1-12 and Luke 2:6-35. And I want to be joyful in my life. I’m grateful for some people who are part of my life and gives me the joys. I also thank very much to some of my in-laws for the gifts. This was my first Messiah-mas of 2010s since the mid of 1990s. -:)

Mi bro's grandma-in-law reciting the verses of Bible in the heart of Messiah-mas
The Joyful Dinner
The Gifts

 In Joyful Day, I wore a new clothes. I like it. Here is the picture of that below:

Long orange floral blouse-Century21/Black thick panty pant-from my brother's mother-in-law/Black&White Diamond Shoes-From Panama 

During my two weeks stay in Jersey, I was watching SVUand Heartland TV shows, I was walking with dogs... And I was traveling to malls, restaurants and some different places.

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (SVU)


Happy 2016!



After the new year was a casual night occasion for my brother. The dessert was a flan with whip cream.


 At the end of this vacation on the third of this new year, I went ahead home. It was a joyful vacation. -:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take your time to leave a comment.