Monday, October 12, 2015

“Quartet” Would Be Perfect for Me to Work




Recently I watched the comedy-drama movie called “Quartet”. It is based on real life story. That movie is about the residential seniors live in Beechman House, a retirement home for former professional musicians. And there have young people visit for learning more about the music. I think of Beechman House. It would be perfect for me to work as meal preparation and feed the residential seniors. I’m still on job hunting; I got so close on job interview. Stupid videophone! I hate videophone. As if I’m hearing, it would be very easy for me. However, I’m HOH without hearing aids is so hard for me to contact the employer. I think would be very nice if all employers use a text message to communicate with the deaf employees instead of calling through the videophone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take your time to leave a comment.