Monday, September 7, 2015

A False Plan

From May 2015 to August 2015 at the farm was such wasted. On August 29, 2015, I found out that it was the idea of making me to be a slave woman. Not cleaning up first for our future farmhouse. It was a big mistake of living in the area of when I was a slavery.The dream of living in the free farmhouse is nothing happened. But the reality is to live in apartment where there is still renting.What a false plan!

I really want enough with a childish way. All I want is to live as adult life: my own family, husband and a child, and love. However, I still don't have a right man in my life yet. He would of approaching my parents that he really loves God and me. I has been single for more than eleven years. I am not worrying about whoever not interest in being a part of my life. I have God in my life. I keep in my prayer no matter what condition I am in.

This photo was taken by circa April 2015. 
And this was supposed to be a place for me and my family to live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take your time to leave a comment.