Sunday, May 31, 2015

What's On My Mind? My New Life Is Not Mine, It's My Same Family


Wow! I have not posting this blog for the few months. The reason is that I have so many thoughts on my mind. But I will post on what on my mind for a day.

As a woman, not as little girl
Photo was taken by November 9, 2014

I'm adored to true God and Christ
Photo was taken by May 20, 2015

Recently, I started to plan for the new life. Unfortunately, the new life is I goes with my family again. That's suck. I was raising in this family, and that should be enough. It's now my turn to have my own family because nearly I will be thirty-first on second of the next month. You see me as an adult, not as a little child. Sadly, however, I am not allowed to marry someone who have faith in Christ. Only am I required to marry someone who have faith in Governing Body as since that faith is using verse 39 of 1 Corinthians chapter 7, not verses 22 and 23 of that book and chapter. This is not fair to someone who love Jesus Christ and me, and can't have me as his life. I am related to the situations of Anne Frank and today young people, So here are the two pictures of Anne Frank questioned below:



I don't how parental system works when it comes to the young man who love a woman and told her parents that he really like her, and they don't believe him or they view him as outsider. This is what it called Arranged Marriage. Don't think it is wrong because of some of you parents don't really know what the scripture 1 Corinthians 7:22, 23 really mean to you. Think about Christ, and don't be stuck with being a slave of men. Wake up and smell your great coffee! Make the children love their parents are important. But if the parents don't follow the Christ, and their children do follow him, then the Christ is very important than the parents. So that these children must move out from their parents. And who cares if the parents think that their children are wrong, they have to think twice. Yours, Loiriam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take your time to leave a comment.