Monday, April 27, 2015

4/20/15's The Making n The Baking of Puerto Rican Cucas Cookies


Belated last week Monday I made the Puerto Rican Cucas Cookies. I was setting up the ingredients at first and then prepare to make that cookie. Here are some pictures of Puerto Rican Cucas cookies.

I creamed together butter and brown sugar. And then I added egg and vanilla and I beaten it well.
I attempted to mix together dry ingredients and add to combine well. But it seems to cream though.
So I added to flour as much as it become dry.
I dropped by teaspoonful onto shortened grease on cookie sheet.
After I baked the Puerto Rican Cucas Cookies, they are now serving. 

Making and baking the Puerto Rican Cucas Cookies are not an easy task. If any of you have never heard or have not yet taste the Puerto Rican Cucas Cookies before, and if you want to try it, here is a recipe below:

1 cup softened butter
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/8 teaspoon salt

Cream together butter and brown sugar. Add egg and vanilla and beat well. Mix together dry ingredients and add, combining well. Drop by teaspoonful onto greased cookie sheet. Bake in 350 degree F oven for 6 to 8 minutes. Then bake for 10 minutes on insulated cookie sheets to make them really crispy. The cookies will puff up, and then really flatten into thin hard disks. Makes 4 dozen.

I hope you like Puerto Rican Cucas Cookies. Have a nice Monday. :) Yours, Loiriam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take your time to leave a comment.