Tuesday, December 23, 2014

On the Book of Ruth

Finally, I am back to read the book of Ruth again! I read chapters one and two, will be three and finalized four soon. On Chapter one lesson is Ruth was firmly go with Naomi. She said to Naomi:

"Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God: where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried: the LORD do so to me, and more also, if ought but death part thee and me."

I like Naomi said to her two daughters-in-laws, Orpah and Ruth:

"The LORD deal kindly with you, as ye have dealt with the dead, and with me.
                    The LORD grant you that ye may find rest, each of you in the house of her husband."



And chapter two is about Ruth went to work and gather the ears of corn in the field of Boaz, a very wealthy man. Boaz was a relative of Naomi's husband, Elimelech. Boaz commanded the young men, the reapers not to disgrace Ruth while she worked. And Ruth was told to work with Boaz's handmaidens. And I like the question of Boaz that he asked his servant about Ruth the young woman at the beginning of her coming to work and gather:

"Who is this young woman?" <3

Ruth found grace in Boaz that he took the knowledge of her. He spoke to her in the friendly way. Boaz explained to Ruth that 'she had done to her mother-in-law since the death of her husband and how she had left her parents and her country, Moab (in Jordan), and she came to the people she did not know. And God paid her work, and a full reward that He gave to her.' And Boaz told Ruth at the mealtime to come to the place where she went and eat the bread, and dip her morsel in the vinegar. She sat down with the reapers and Boaz reached her parched corn, and she ate it, got full, and then saved what left. Naomi said to Ruth that Boaz was the one who took the knowledge of Ruth, which JEHOVAH blessed him. <3

I want to be like Ruth who went to work and found a man interesting in taking the knowledge of her. <3 I have been single for ten years and I want a grace in working again. Recently, I started to go back to prayer again regularly (at any time). I continue to pray as 1 Thessalonians 5:17. And I continue to share my faith with people. This will be blessed and hope that God will give me a husband. <3 , Loi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take your time to leave a comment.