Monday, December 29, 2014

I'm Making the Sweet and Hearty Ginger Cookies

Whew! I haven't been making this lovely ginger cookies for the long time since I left school. And now finally I have the ginger cookies after I made these this night. I want to share some pictures of what I made tonight. Here you go! :D

I prepared to make the ginger cookies.
I stirred the ginger cookies dough until it smooth.
I put 4 cups flour and added to baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and ginger.
I dropped one to two to these ingredients.
I stirred the ginger cookies dough until it becomes dry.
I rolled the ginger cookies into a sugar on the bowl.
I was about to bake the ginger cookies.
After I baked, the ginger cookies are now serving. :D

The ginger cookies are tasty. Mm, sweet and hearty. Do you love the ginger cookies? I'm sure you all love them. :) Yours, Loiriam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take your time to leave a comment.