Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The Imperfect Making of the Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies



Today I made the cookies. The name of these cookies is Peanut Butter Blossom. At first I settled up the ingredients and then I prepared to make the cookies. With the help of my sister, she motivated to stir and blend the ingredient cookie dough. She liked it! And when done stirring it, my sister asked me if it does not look right. I said yes because it not let us roll the cookie dough but we figured out how to roll it. We made it and I put the cookie dough rolls into the granulated sugar bowl. After we finish doing them, I baked them for over eight minutes. And when the bake was done, I tried to put the Hershey Kisses on the center of the cookies but they slightly broke up into some pieces. Yikes! I'm not perfect at making the Peanut Butter Blossom cookies because of this is my first time making them today. If I practice at making these cookies, they will become perfect. 

Until I'll make the perfect Peanut Butter Blossom cookies next time. :) Yours, Loiriam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take your time to leave a comment.