Friday, May 16, 2014

The Poor People Have No Job and No Money

 
American one dollar

It takes a while for me to return to write this blog. The reason is I haven’t thinking about jotting down. Okay, now I want to share this blog with you about money and poor people. I’m on Deuteronomy. I read Deuteronomy 15:7-11. This scripture is about the poor people who don’t have enough money. Helping the poor people is blessing. This scripture reminds me that I don’t go against people who have compassion and understand my financial situation. I am against other people who view me as unemployed and without job does not matter me to help them while they work, they have money and I don’t work and I have no money but I depend on the welfare with only a little payment check and that I can get easily quick overdraft fee and become poor. That is a yes. If you have a job and you work, it pays you more and it solves your money problem than welfare. But other people do ask me for money while I still don’t have money. This does not make sense. They should have compassion to help me, not let me pay anything, and be cared to not want to see me suffer with money shortage. But they make me feel disgusting about their senseless view. I mean it is better enough. Time to grow up and be acting like mature who don’t complain about poor people with money shortage and accept the poor people who have short their money that cannot support your needs.

Do you have any questions? You can leave a comment. I hope you have a good day. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take your time to leave a comment.