Saturday, April 12, 2014

What’s News?

I haven’t written this blog for a while. Last week I had CO visit here for talking about God’s Kingdom that we must go out and preach the truth. I frequently don’t go to the meeting and preach. I’m “inactive” almost several times. I do go when my mother say so. She was taught how to against my will. I understand it must be hard for her to see me as inactive faith. So I stay converted to her faith.

Yesterday, I received a beautiful gift from my aunt. She designed, sews and made the purple purse. And then she sent me that. I love it! I’m going to use it when I’m out of home. Like my aunt, I want to do some crafty things. I haven’t do craft for a long time. I will make something soon when I can.


Okay, I’m off to say Good night, everybody. Yours, Loiriam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take your time to leave a comment.