Sunday, April 13, 2014

Tomorrow Memorial of Jesus Christ’s Death


Tomorrow is the Memorial of Jesus Christ’s death at 9:00 pm. Why will I go? The reason is that event is so important that I must commemorate his death, not his birth as Christmas Day. And Luke 22:19 explains about to keep remembering Jesus. However, I cannot participate Communion because I am requiring to believe there are only one hundred forty-four thousand go to heaven and not focus on adding to Revelation 5:11. I must shut my mouth and not argue with the belief of my Christian brotherhood. As we do not preach to each other, therefore, what I’m missing out is John 14:6. Forgiveness is part of Life because they’re not perfect and that is the way they believe and urge me to do the same way as their belief.


Okay, I hope you have a good night. Yours, Loiriam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take your time to leave a comment.