Thursday, January 2, 2014

Clean Up the Old Stuff



Today I stayed at home all day and I was cleaning up the old stuff from the past. While I cleaned up, I organized home school subjects, job subjects, government subjects, and medical services subjects. For the health plan, I threw the old plan away and replaced to the new one for my better health sake. However, the problem is, the new plan is reminding me of the old one. It is almost same thing. The new plan lists are in the small health care buildings; these are not like the hospital. I do not expect that. I wish that I can disenrollment that plan on December 31, 2013 but too late. I have to wait until it will tell me when to disenrollment that plan. Anyway, I finish cleaning up the old stuff, but, I will do the other stuff later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take your time to leave a comment.