Thursday, December 5, 2013

We Family Stay Sleepover to the Friends’ House

This afternoon, I was leaving home for sleepover to my family’s friends’ house with my family. We will stay there tonight until Monday. I will post about this long weekend.

Today while we traveled together to friends’ house, I was listening to the new song of Kylie Minogue and the Italian singer, Laura Pausini called “Limpido”. This song is about Laura has grown as a woman and a singer while always faithful to herself. Who wrote this song? Laura. It’s interesting. But I read some words in this lyric. This song is nice and the music is the best. After hearing this song, I did feel the carsick. My dad always drives so fast. He needs to be relaxed in the car.


We are finally got to my family’s friends’ house! I hope you have a nice long weekend. Yours, Loiriam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take your time to leave a comment.