Sunday, January 11, 2015

The Other Goal for 2015 is the Baking

Yesterday was not bad. I finally could eat grit for breakfast and not have to worry about leaving early for the meeting. Today is a nice day. It's sunny and happy. I'm doing my laundry. And I'm cleaning some kitchen and bathroom. Also, I read 1 Samuel chapters 2-5. These chapters are about the boy who raise up serving God. His name is Samuel. And Eli failed to control his evil sons, and the war between the Philistines and the Israelites. 

Here is the other goal for 2015 that I have intending to do is baking. I'm going to do the baking in the mid of every month. What I want to do for the month is to make the list of cookies, pies, cakes, and other sweet goods. This is my passion of baking. I have baking experience at my old school. And if any of you need me to do the baking for any occasion, any fundraising, etc. I'll be happy to volunteer or work with you. :) Here is a picture of six cookies of the late 2013 and 2014. Enjoy! Yours, Loiriam


Chocolate Chip Cookies/Russian Cookies/Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies/M&M Cookies/Peanut Butter Cookies/Ginger Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take your time to leave a comment.