Sunday, August 31, 2014

The Fine Lady at Greek Art & Craft Festival

“Be Happy” of Hearty Butterfly Top Tank Shirt – Sent by my aunt/Blue Casual Pant-Rue21/Teal Ties Gray Fila Sneakers - JcPenny



Today I went to Greek Art & Craft Festival with my family. We looked around some sites. The Greek stores are nice and yet they are like ancient Greek where people made the clayed things, potteries, smallest statues and  they designed the knotting clothes. We explored them and we bought something we like. Actually, I will like to try some natural skin care for my skin. It is called African Butter Shea. I will try to use it start by tomorrow. Okay, I had a nice day at that festival. 
Greek Boat Line area

Greek Art & Craft Festival

Greek ice cream



And one thing is after Greek Art & Craft Festival, look at the rainbow. I finally took a picture of rainbow! I'm so happy to have that! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take your time to leave a comment.