Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Finally I Made the Russia Cookies!-:D

I was supposed to have appointment today. But the problem is no interpreter show up and I was ‘filled out’ the form. That form is about changing the appointment schedule. Aw, I thought I could have appointment today. It wastes my time and my family chauffeur’s gas money. I feel disrespected but I forgive their mistake.


We went to Aldi and bought stuff for making Russia cookies tonight. Tonight I made the Russia cookies. I was setting up the ingredients at first and then prepare to make the Russia cookies. What did I wear for this activity? I wore the hot pink shirt of Hello Kitty and it covered by the white apron and white Winter Knitted hat, not as a chef hat. I make the different style than Chef Fashion and I called “The Young Baking Homemaker Fashion”. After I made the Russia cookies, my sister set the oven at 400 for me and I put the round Russia cookies on the two ungreased cookie sheets. I baked these for ten minutes. And when these cookies are done baking, I put these on the powdered sugar to keep them cool. Now the Russia cookies are serving. -:) I have some pictures of this activity to show you. I haven’t making and baking the Russia cookies for the longest time since my second year of Keystone after I graduated from high school in 2003. So finally yes I made and baked the Russia cookies tonight! I don’t have to do the same cookies as Chocolate Chip Cookies but I will make them later anyway. 

I was finally about to make the Russia cookies.
After baking, the Russia cookies need to keep cool by
placing them in the powdered sugar.
The Russia cookies are now serving.

If any of you have never heard or taste the Russia Cookies before, if you want to try that here is a recipe below:

1 cup butter, softened
½ cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 ¼ cups flour
¼ teaspoon salt
¾ cup finely chopped walnuts or pecans

Preheat oven to 400.
Mix butter, ½ cup powdered sugar and vanilla.
Stir in flour, salt, and nuts.
Shape dough into 1 inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake until set but not brown; 8-9 minutes.
Roll in powdered sugar while warm; cool the rolls in powdered sugar again.
*Makes about 4 dozen cookies.

Enjoy your Russia cookies! :) Yours, Loiriam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take your time to leave a comment.