Monday, February 17, 2014

My New Look: Bang Bob Hairstyle



As you can see my new look: Bang Bob Hairstyle, it looks better than in the mid of December. I went to the house of inside the private certificated salon this early afternoon with my mother and her two friends, the couple. We were waiting for the two salon workers to finish fixing their two customers’ hair. When done, Nitza and I were taking turn to get these salon workers to do our hairs. I love my new hair. The salon workers were doing a great job on making my hair beautiful. My mother gave her the changes as the good tip. What I do with my hair? I’m brushing to keep my hair the frizz-free.

Hiya, take a good look at my December 2013 hair compares today new hair: Bang Bob right now below.


What do you think of my new hair today? Do you like it? Or, do you like before? Yours,Loiriam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take your time to leave a comment.