Friday, November 29, 2013

What I Do for Today?

Lately, I got up and changed my clothes to online for Facebook, checking my email, researching the information about how I can sell the baked cookies on Cottage Food Law group and reading the driver handbook at the beginning because of I need a learner’s permit for learning how to drive. I had my learner’s permit card before but was expired in 2010 due to my parents and no one teaching me how to drive. Now I go back to study the driving course and if I pass learner’s permit test, I will learn a lesson is to go to DMV.org without asking someone to teach me how to drive.



I drank latte to help me relax from my negative thought on confusion. I did do something to assist my sister cook for spaghetti dinner and helped my dad to do with garbage stuff. After doing these things, I was gone to gym with my mom and workout together. We were supposed to finish exercise for one and half hour but the gym closed before thirty minutes to one and half hour. We had the other plan B is to walk outside around our neighborhood twice times and then to home.

Photo: Skype with my fellowship spiritual sister in the 
white blank video is needed to be anonymous and 
respect her privacy.


In dinner time, I ate spaghetti. It was good. After dinner, I chatted with my fellowship spiritual sister through the Skype. Skype made me learn how to use because I don’t use it that much. I have no one to talk to me on Skype. So, it is Me, I don’t have to wait for someone to talk to me. All I have to do is to get my butt and do and do talking to people. This is called “Work”. Work is mental the mind of what you need to know of how to do talk or do until done and physical the body function of hands to do the jobs until done. Also, if no one is still hiring you, you have to endeavor of getting a job. It is not so easy to find a job but you keep working hard and achieve having a job.



That all I said and I hope you have a Good Friday. Yours, Loiriam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take your time to leave a comment.