Saturday, April 4, 2015

2015 No Partake in the Remembrance of Jesus Christ



Late last night, I had to go to observe the remembrance of Jesus Christ. And when I sat down out of seating attendees, I was paying attention to the point that they still believe the partake is for only new covenant according to their view on 1 Corinthians 11:20, 23-25. If it is for only new covenant, then why are the non-partakers invited to that event? What's so special about watching the partakers to eat and drink, and the non-partakers to receive, hold and hand the emblems to another person during the Lord's Evening Meal? Is this what Jesus Christ commands his followers to do that? Read what Jesus said to the Jews at John 6:52-58.

This is true. Whoever follow the teaching of Christ, have God. Pray for the happiness of all congregations to keep following the Christ.

I studied Adam was promised to be perfect forever. However, he had disobeyed God, and started to spread out the sin to the next generations and death through the sin. I understand that no one is perfect, and that I accept to forgive one another who does wrong to me. Everyone has a free will to choose rather follow the Christ or not. No pushy, No problem.

Vintage Dress - INSPECTED BY GDY/White Shoes - SBICCA of California in Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take your time to leave a comment.