Saturday, January 25, 2014

The Good Idea of DIY Cleaner




Last night I cleaned the cabinets, stove, counter, sink, and dishes for three hours between 6pm to 9:20pm. Also, I organized the food cans and packets in the cabinets. It is not so easy because sometimes it helps to remove the dirty spots. So, what to do is to keep cleaning every day. Recently, I watched the DIY Cleaner video in ASL explained about DIY Cleaning is helpful than the chemical cleaning products from the store. So I’m going to try it. I need to save my time and my energy. It’s grateful for that video. I’m smiling. Here is the cleaning recipe below:

1 cup of Hydrogen Peroxide
½ cup of White Vinegar
½ cup of Dawn (dish soap)

Make these ingredients until you see the color of light blue or dark blue in the empty spray bottle. Also, if you have money for Jet Dry Rinse Aid, just a few drops like four times. If you have empty spray bottle at home, use that for making this cleaning recipe. If you don’t have that, Wal-Mart sells it as Ross you can go to and buy that item. I did go to Wal-Mart today and I bought the empty spray bottle. It cost me 98 cent. That’s really cheap.

If any of you know ASL and if you like that idea of DIY Cleaner, you can go ahead and make that recipe. But I recommend you not only that video idea, you can check out the others DIY Cleaners at Keeper of the Home. And these give you the others good ideas. In add to one thing is my favorite that the video is missing. What is missing? Super Washing Soda is the best clean for removing the dirty spots and so you don’t have to feel tired of waiting longer until they’re gone. It’s quicker and easier! Yours, Loiriam



No comments:

Post a Comment

Take your time to leave a comment.